“God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns”
The Women’s Ministry seeks to forge a community of God-fearing women and provides an avenue to encourage ladies in Glory Presbyterian Church towards spiritual maturity. We do this through warm fellowship, heartfelt prayer groups and exhortation of God’s Word in our programmes.
We invite women from all walks of life to join us and connect with fellow sisters-in-Christ to grow in God’s love with sisterly support and care.
- Once a quarter or 4-6 events a year
- Programs include sharing on Christian Living for Women, female health and well-being, or any interest topics, crafts as well as spiritual retreats
- Bonding over food (covid permitting) & fellowship
- Sisterly support and care
- Opportunity for service to the community.
- Monthly breakfast prayer for strengthening the prayer life of women
- Monthly Women Fellowship Bible Study to know God through His Word.
Come join us if you are looking to serve in a ministry for women and by women. Look out what’s happening for our activities and events from our Church Bulletin too!
May Christ be seen and found in all that we do!
Happy to serve? Email us at email@example.com