We have a good selection of relevant and up-to-date resources in form of books and DVDs, that reinforce biblical teachings and inspire Christian living. Each borrower is allowed to borrow 2 books and 1 DVD at any point in time for 3 weeks and 1 week respectively.
Starting from 16 January 2022, Library opening hours are Sunday, 8.30 to 9.30am. Those attending 11.30am service, borrowing can be arranged by reservation. Fill up a form (link below) and the book/s or DVD/s will be set aside for your pick-up at entrance near Zone 5 of Chapel. Full details are in the form. Similarly book/s or DVD/s can be dropped off into the marked box at entrance near Zone 5.
NEW Resources available in Library:
On the way !
1. If you want to walk on water, you’ve got to get out of the boat by John Ortberg
2. Everybody’s Normal Till You Get To Know Them by John Ortberg
3. He Still Moves Stones by Max Lucado
4. You’ll Get Through This: Hope And Help For Your Turbulent Times by Max Lucado
5. Exegetical Fallacies by D. A. Carson
The rest remain unchanged.