We have a good selection of relevant and up-to-date resources in form of books and DVDs, that reinforce biblical teachings and inspire Christian living. Each borrower is allowed to borrow 2 books and 1 DVD at any point in time for 3 weeks and 1 week respectively.
As a result of adhering to COVID-19 safe management practices, the Library opening hours will be restricted to Sundays, 8.00 to 8.30am. Borrowing is on reservation basis. Fill up a form (link below) and the book/s or DVD/s will be set aside for your pick-up on the coming Sunday. Full details are in the form.
NEW Resources available in Library:
1. Storming the gates of heaven by Anne Graham Lotz
2. Wounded by God's people by Anne Graham Lotz
3. I saw the Lord : a wake-up call for your heart by Anne Graham Lotz
4. Searching the scriptures by Charles R. Swindoll
5. Marriage - from surviving to thriving by Charles R. Swindoll
6. Getting through the tough stuff - it's always something! by Charles R. Swindoll
7. So you want to be like Christ - 8 essentials to get you there by Charles R.Swindoll
1. If you want to walk on water, you’ve got to get out of the boat by John Ortberg
2. Everybody’s Normal Till You Get To Know Them by John Ortberg
3. He Still Moves Stones by Max Lucado
4. You’ll Get Through This: Hope And Help For Your Turbulent Times by Max Lucado
5. Exegetical Fallacies by D. A. Carson
Reach us at email@example.com
Full catalogue search below.
Make your reservation via this form HERE.