In many ways Glory Church and Pei Hwa School are like Siamese twins. Historically and geographically, the two are inseparable and the symbosis has always been excellent. We thank God for that.
Pei Hwa School started in 1889 as “the free school at the end of the horse-carriage way” established by the church. The school building serves as a school during weekdays and as Sunday School classrooms on Sundays. Through the years, chaplains appointed by the church play an key and active role in ministering Christ to the students.
Important ministries include Bible lessons for the lower primaries, chapel services, singspiration, devotions. The objective is to encourage pupils to know Christ by joining the school Christian Fellowship.